Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fat Kid on a Chocolate Pie




Heyo Fam


My time is short on the computer so I wrote about my first week in a letter. I will send it today but be ready for a novel. It’s been a busy week and I have had a bunch of new insights. The dear elder letters are printed out and put in our mailbox daily. I get to pick the districts mail up and seeing a letter with your name on it can be such a day changer - so keep me updated.  It also makes the other elders think I’m pretty important when I get a stack. I can’t get on mi hermanas blogs, so if you could send me the good stuff - that would be great. My experience with Spanish is similar to Megs. I’m definitely a newbie gringo but I’m picking it up faster than a fat kid on a chocolate pie (that’s something my coaches said all the time in football - probably from first-hand experience). We went to the temple this morning and I saw Samuel L.
 

 

You are in my prayers

 -elder speen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment