Thursday, September 11, 2014

Dentist



Last Monday we went to get our teeth cleaned. Ha - not quite the service I grew up with but she got under the retainer well - so that was good. That part where they use that cleaner thingy that spins around normally takes a bit of time. They run it over every part of every tooth. She did it in record time. She started on one end and it took her 5 seconds to make a bee-line to the other side. But, my teeth did feel cleaner after it all. 


I had a marathon interview session this week. I had 5 interviews, in one afternoon. A family is getting baptized including 2 young children. They were smart little fellers and the next day at church both ran over to hug me.  I asked the 8 year old one if he knew what the Word of Wisdom is. He said "oh yes that means that I can’t have relations with girls until after my mission."   ha 


A hermano from our area will be baptized in 2 weeks and this week asked us if we could sign his Book of Mormon because he wanted to remember the two missionaries that brought him out of the darkness. His mom and daughters will also be baptized.  He doesn't talk much but what he says is honest and from his heart and when he says he will do something - he does it. He was the one we ate watermelon with.


No comments:

Post a Comment