Monday, December 1, 2014

New Guy & My Chair





We met this sweet ex military captain this week.  He knows everything about all things military. He has several medical conditions and injects himself with animal medicine that he gets from the vet.  Ha - Homemade concoctions.   We actually had a great chat about the purpose of life, and I learned about 8 new Spanish swearwords. They are easy to identify. They are the words that are used often and that I don’t understand.  




My time with the last two comps was a killer time but my new comp seems to be a good egg
He is from the capital of Mexico (DF). Honestly I had enjoyed the two weeks before so much that it was hard at the beginning of the week to not be kind of bored. The advantage with the other two who were my comps was I had already known them for a month and we were already great buds when President put us together. With three together we were always talking and laughing. He is great - super nice. Starting with someone that you don’t know is always more boring because you have to start off with the get to know you questions. But now we are good buds.

My chair is crap and was broken when I got here. There was a box underneath but it was empty so there is now a smashed box under it. Sweet. Maybe I will borrow one from the church, or use a bucket.  






No comments:

Post a Comment