Monday, November 11, 2013

Pizza and Slot Canyons


Carson may have been able to put a dent in that pizza if he hadn’t eaten a large sandwich beforehand. The zone leaders had to help him out.

Sorry for coming on late. This week someone told us that there was a slot canyon in the mountains near here.  So, of course we had to check that out. It took a while to get there but it was fantastic. At one point we had to turn around because we hit a pool of water. No beavers as far as I could tell. I didn’t really know the ruling on that water situation. Since missionaries can’t go swimming and we couldn’t hike through it, we headed back.

Crazy about the Philippines! 10,000 people. That’s incredible.  I am so relieved that Meish is alright.

When we got on the computers, the Hermana that we baptized in my second area needed some advice so I wrote her a largish email. We are trying to get her connected with the church in her area outside Mexico City. I gave her links to the Mormon websites and we are working on connecting the missionaries with her.

I got your box this week with winter gear. Thanks a billion.  

Mom asked about my Spanish and my comps English. I love studying Spanish. My comp can pray in English and he knows a few other words but that is the extent of his English.

Sorry for coming on late and for the short note. I have to take off.   Love you

Speen 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment