Monday, February 3, 2014

The Nurse


My comp got us a cita (appointment) with the nurse. Nick Anderson told me "sometimes you got to flirt to convert." =)

Thanks a Bazillion for sending the contacts. I will go to the mission home on my year mark (2/20) to fill out some papers so hopefully will receive the package then.

Did I tell you about the time I put a "spice bomb" in my last comps pizza?


The circus is in town - kinda lame.  

here: looking super awesome,  maybe next p day. we will see the times


We have a Manuel (I think he meant manual – but maybe not – knowing Spencer he was probably going for irony) to help us exercise correctly. =)

We had a district conference this week in Chavez so we slept over at the house of the two elders in San Pedro. Super fun! One elder (herr) is from Huntington Beach. Stud - spitting image of brother porter - so we were buddies before we started talking. 


We played soccer full field with the members this morning for three hours.  gosh that be fun

New agenda / calendar. 

We have a dinner appointment with the man nurse so I got to run.

Love you all.

Speen

How is Stefan doing? Super cold? Stefan is probably like Arnold Shwarzenegger’s Mr. Freeze there in Russia.


No comments:

Post a Comment