Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Flying Doritos




We were contacting a house this week trying to find someone. I was explaining the plot of Star Wars to my comp in Spanish because he has never seen it. I believe I was at the point of trying to explain the Death Star to him when out of nowhere we heard the sound of loud wind and looked in the street to see a huge whirlwind coming right at us. We hadn't seen it until it was too late so we just made like armadillos and threw our arms over our head and crouched to make a ball. It passed right over us and we were slapped by the garbage that they always carry and nearby objects that fell on us including a big tarp.  It passed and we were both falling over laughing about how quickly it had happened. I still have sand in my ears. It was as if the weather knew that I had just been talking about tatooine and it wanted to show my comp what it is like there.  I guess it goes to show that I am such a good story teller that even nature is in tuned and wants to play a part. But I guess I don’t remember Luke ever getting hit in the face by a flying sand covered Doritos bag. 

Sorry no pics this week. The computer gave my card a virus which I now need to clean.

That is terrible about Cate getting robbed and the car. We will beat them in the next life. 

I have to go. Love you!

Speen



No comments:

Post a Comment