Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ratones?



Ward Mission Leader
 
Meg – nice singing story. I had the opportunity to sing twice after baptisms. One time it was two Hermanas, my companion and me.  The Hermanas decided to mix two songs by interchanging the words of one with the tune of another. I don’t know if such an experiment should be tried live. It was like making a milkshake using tomatoes and orange juice and sounded like nails on a chalkboard. 

You asked about the comp last week. He is good guy. He is on the tail end of his mission. He likes to smell things. Before every bite at lunch he sniffs the food. He often smells the furniture or things laying around the house.    We say prayers after planning at our desks every night.  I often hear him fussing around, like moving things on his desk while I say the prayer.  
 
He is not a morning guy
 
This week we were in a lesson when a tiny dark shape moved quickly in the corner of my vision.  I saw it again and asked,¨tiene ratones hermano?¨  The investigator replied with a spanish yup and wasn’t fazed at all. He just said ¨they wont bother you.¨   ¿they?    I thought it was a good thing my mother wasn’t here.  

Atta girl cate knocking over your coach! Way to lower your shoulder.

Hey, I got to go. Next week I will send one big long email on life here; an update on our investigators and the details on what happened in my area four years ago. I just hope what happened then doesn’t happen now.....


 
The Kids Refer to the Blog Editor as J.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment